Instructor Sue and Mr. E.
Instructor Sue and Miss R.
Instructor Sue and Miss G, Miss R. and Mr. E.
Miss R showing us the dead rodent! Ugghhh! lol. With Mr. E in the background.
Alternate walkers chart.
Bounders and Pacers chart.
Mr. D being smiley again.
Can you guess what this track was made by? I will tell you at the end of the post. :)
Walking on the lake around the Island
Miss G and Mr D trailing behind.
Mr. E and Mr. D.
Mr. D and Miss R.
Miss R looking for tracks.
Mr. E chilling on the lake, he is sitting on the ice!
Mr. L, being all smiley.
Another track, I forget what this one was though. Dog I think. :)
Found lots of dog tracks and people tracks. We also found some birds and some
Hare tracks.
The game at the end, it was called Fox and Goose.
Waiting patiently to play after they were tagged out. :)
Hi Candace, Great science day! Marion
ReplyDeleteWas a fun day!
ReplyDelete