This is the game I made for Miss R. for Sight Words.
This is what it looks like. The Ideas is to write the words on the bottom of the cups
if she gets the word right she can start to build the tower, if she gets it wrong she must
put it to the side and try again. If she gets them all right she has a large tower and a small
tower. Then she can knock it over and start again. FUN!
Top of the tower.
Here is a picture of the times tables ones I made for Mr. L. I wrote the times table fact on the bottom of the up and wrote the answer inside the cup. Same Idea as the sight words but with Times Tables.
The Kids are really enjoying these new games and ask to play them lots, hopefully it will help them get their facts quickly. :)
Hi Candace, What a great idea! I'm sure the kids are enjoying practicing this way! Marion
ReplyDeleteThanks Marion! Seems to be working! :)
ReplyDelete