On Saturday I went to the Homeschool Convention in the morning, specifically the Curriculum hall. I had a good time and got the books I needed, except a couple that were nowhere to be found, SOLD OUT! I also got a few fun things to add to our studies.
In the afternoon we went and enjoyed White Rock Beach. What an amazingly, beautiful day it was. Then in the evening we went to watch the hockey game and visit friends. They got me cheesecake and presents as a belated birthday party. They Rock! And then on Sunday we travelled home, arrived home to yet still another beautiful day, but not as hot as the coast was. It was a very enjoyable weekend.
My little peeps at White Rock beach, look at that Sky!
Me and my little ones in front of the Big White Rock, hence the name White Rock beach!
A crab we found on the beach, still alive, the seagulls hadn't gotten him yet, so we covered him up more so he could survive until the tide came in.
My bags from the Curriculum Hall.
My books and various fun things for our new School year.
Another pic of the books.
All in all, it was a great weekend! We had lots of fun and saw some friends and had a great time! I miss them already, someday things will be as they should and my family will be a whole again but for now we will make due with great trips together as a family, like this one! Next up, Bison Tour!
sounds like convention was super fun! What a great spread of books! love it!
ReplyDeleteThanks Court! Yes, it was really fun! And I got lots of neat stuff as you can see. Maybe after you are moved in you can come have a peak. :)
ReplyDelete