Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Bison Tour

Yesterday was June 7th and guess what we did???  We went on a BISON Tour, I have been wanting to go to one since we moved here.  We didn't because it was so far away, well I found another farm a little closer run by someone I know!  :)  Unfortunately, the day I picked was the worst day of the week!  It poured on us but we still had a great time and got to see the Bison up close and personal.  :)  Here are a few pictures of the tour.



Checking out the bones.


More bones.


My little peeps getting ready to go see the Bison, it was a hayride.  :)


A BABY!  Cute eh??


One of the mommies with her baby behind her.


Our little group who came out and braved the rain.

2 comments:

  1. Sandi just directed me to your blog and how fun to see pictures of the Bison tour that I missed. My Mom was there with Aiden and Caileigh. What a great photo the last one was!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ashley; Glad you were directed here to see! It was funny, but the rain wasn't so fun. Yes, the last photo is a good one. :)

    ReplyDelete