Monday, April 18, 2011

This weekend

Did a bunch of cooking this weekend and today.  On Sunday, I made homemade spaghetti sauce.  It was really yummy!

No recipe, I just throw in a bunch of yummy stuff.  :D

Then I made homemade strawberry shortcakes.  So yummy!


The recipe is on http://www.recipe4living.com/recipes/real_strawberry_shortcake.htm.    They were so amazingly good.

And then today for Home Ec for our homeschool we made Oatmeal, Raisin, Chocolate chip cookies.  The kids really loved these too!  Recipe was on the Oatmeal box, we added the chocolate chips.  :D



Cooking in the oven!


The finished cookies.  :D

Tomorrow we are going to Community Kitchen again and will making pizza and lemon loaf.  Can't wait, will post pics tomorrow.  :D

Have a great night!

3 comments:

  1. I love homemade Strawberry shortcakes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was really, really yummy Courtenay! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait till Claira is a bit older and less needy so I can go to community kitchen again. Especially because I luuurve lemon loaf.

    Way to cook up a storm! I'm thinking one of our Ladies Night Outs needs to be a recipe exchange!

    ReplyDelete