Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Homemade Pom-Poms

I wanted to share this really fun activity we did today.  We made homemade pom-poms with yarn.  The kids are always asking what they can do with their yarn and I found a great link to do pom-poms.  Here is the link:  http://confessionsofahomeschooler.blogspot.com/search/label/Homemade.  There are some other cool activities to do as well.  Here are a couple pics of my kiddos making pom-poms.  :D

This is a great site for preschool activities too.  This is a really enjoyable activity and really fun too.  After you make the pom-poms, you can make a pom-pom scarf, a pom-pom caterpiller, a pom-pom frog. Lots of great ideas.  Enjoy!




Finished pom-poms, bigger one is rolled 100 times and little one is rolled 50 times.


These two are Mr. E's pom-poms


Mr. E, showing off his pom-poms


Mr. L, rolling the pom-pom he made.


The Yarn pile, waiting to be made into pom-poms.



All the pom-poms Mr. E decided to make 50, 75 and 100 rolls.  Three different sizes.  :D
Later on or tomorrow I will  post about my Pumpkin cheesecake I made for Easter, so yummy!!!  Can't share the recipe though, it's a family secret.  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment