I am back and hopefully better for good this time. :) As you know I have been sick with esophagitis (swallowing issues) and then I had stomach issues for 5 weeks! My doctor said it was due to me crushing my meds for my acid reflux (GERD) which I was told was ok! Ugghhh, so they put me on another med to see if that helps with the issues. So far, so good. Cross your fingers and toes for me, ok? Here is a picture of me a couple days ago. I have lost 16 pounds since the end of July!!! Not the ideal way to lose weight for sure! But there it is anyway.
Hopefully in the next week or so I can get back on track and start posting some more blog posts. Here is the first in hopefully a longer line of posts! :) Have a great day all!
Candi
No comments:
Post a Comment