Monday, August 8, 2011

Summertime Fun and I won a Camera!

Hello everyone, it has been a hard couple weeks.  Been in bed most of them with Esophagitis flare-up, and a stricture around my esophagus that had to be dilated.  Couldn't eat for most of the first week.  Am starting to be able to eat again, woohoo!  :)  Just taking it slow and chewing, chewing, chewing, so the food will go down. 

Here are some summer fun pics. Our "Hillbilly" bubble bath and our waterslide.  My hubby has made the slide much better since these pics, cutting out the side of the pool and sliding the slide in.  I will post more pics with my new camera soon.


Miss R. and Mr. D in the little boat playing with the bubbles


Need More Bubbles


Miss R. in the bubbles.


Mr. D chillin' in the "Pool"


Homemade Waterslide!  Woohoo!  So fun!


Getting the camper ready for camping, oh wait, it already looks like we are camping, lol!


And here are some pics of my new camera!  I won it in the Mott's Fruitsations Contest with a pic of Mr. D!!  We were out and about today in the sunshine and I arrived home to a new camera!  Woohooo!!!


The prize letter saying  "Congratulations on Winning!"


The box the camera came in.


More box and prize letter.


The camera, as you can see my old camera sometimes takes blurry pics.  So, woohooo!  New camera and it is "PINK"!!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment