Thursday, October 18, 2012

Winery Tour!

I have always wanted to go on a winery tour...my hubby says we have but unfortunately I don't remember it.  :P  Anyway, we got to go on a winery tour while in Kelowna Wine Country, so exciting, I loved it!  I bought a few bottles of wine and some wine glasses.  It was a fun day.  We went to Gray Monk Winery, awesome!  It was an amazing day, we had lunch there, then had a tour, so fun!

 
On the way into the winery!

 
Mr. E, "Wow, mom look at all those grapes!"

 
Gray Monk Winery Restaurant and store.

 
Today's selections.

 
Our besties!

 
Me and Hubby.

 
Our table for lunch!  Look at the view!

 
Again with me in the pic

 
Me and my bestie!

 
The grounds of the winery

 
Daddy and three of the kids, obviously the kids are not really impressed with the tour, lol

 
Ohhhhhhh, wine!

 
Kids got to taste "wine" too!

 
Me and hubby outside the winery.

 
Me, hubby and our best friends, Mr. and Mrs. W.

 
I forgot to take a pic of the sign on the way in, so took it on the way out.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment