Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Rick Hansen 25th Anniversary Relay

I finally stepped out of my comfort zone a little and did something amazing!  I did the Rick Hansen 25th Anniversary Relay.  It was so fun and I was able to show my kids that they can do great things in life too!  I had such a good time.  Here are a few pictures my hubby took of the Relay.



Me, my kiddos and my mom.


Me, my kids, my hubby and my mom.


Me and my little lady and little D.


Me with a couple of my friends who came out to support me.  Thanks Mrs. Rich and Mrs. Iverson!  :)


Some of the group at the Arena for celebrations afterwards with the medal.  We are all wearing our commerative medals that we got to keep and take home along with the jackets and hats.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment