Thursday, April 26, 2012

Big Little Science Centre Fieldtrip - Part 1

I set up a trip for some of our homeschool group to a great science place that is a couple hours away from us.  It is called the Big Little Science Centre.  It was really fun.  We did a unit on the properties of water and had a great day!  Bubbles, Bubbles and more Bubbles.  Here are a ton of snaps from the day!  I am going to do this in two parts because I have so many pictures I want to share.  Here is the indoor part of the day, only some of the pictures.


My son Mr. E with no body!  Can you guess where it is?



Miss R, so excited!


Mr. D, woohoo, this is fun!



Mr. E checking out some electronic stuff.


Twin heads with no body! 


Mr. L with a bird on his nose.



Mr. E with a bird on his nose.


Mr. L. with Mr. T listening to the lecture.

Miss R and Miss. D doing their experiment.


Mr. E and Mr. D doing their experiment.


Our little group of homeschoolers getting ready to have bubble fun after some time inside doing hands on stuff and listening to a lecture and doing experiments inside.


My next post will be on the bubble fun we had outside afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment