Miss R and Mr. L getting read to roll clay.
Mr. D and Mr. E working on their masks.
Miss R working on her masks.
Mr. E working on his mask.
Mr. D working on his mask.
Mr. L. getting a little help.
Mr. D's mask
Mr. E's work in progress.
Miss R's mini mask.
Mr. E's finished mask.
Miss R making a Christmas tree ornament.
Mr. E working on another mask.
The pottery room.
The Kiln.
Mr. L's finished creations.
That looks like so much fun. I'm glad you were able to find something.
ReplyDeleteThat looks like time well spent, how awesome to be creating with clay!!! The trees on Mr.E's mask are a great local touch! What a fantastic mask display you will have at home! I love to see children express artistically, it is always inspiring. Great work CandiFam!!
ReplyDeleteThanks ladies! They did have so much fun creating. They have had so much fun so far. One more class to go, I forgot my camera for the third class so unfortunately no pics. :( But next class I will definitely have it!
ReplyDelete