Climbing the Cardboard pile, Mr. E and Mr. L at the top with Mr. D in the beige jacket and Miss R in the purple jacket in the middle making the climb up.
Everyone having a great time at the top, jumping off!
Miss R. taking a jump with her purse, lol
All the bundles ready for pickup.
This Enviro man represents all the things we can't recycle yet in our town!!
The workers putting the cardboard into the crusher.
Glass! Be careful!
Taking the bundle out of the crusher.
The new recycling truck, they will be starting with the program in the 103 and the 108! Woohoo!
Mr. L chilling in the truck.
Mr. D in the truck.
Miss R. in the truck. Mr. E didn't want to get in!
Some interesting facts on how long it takes things to break down in landfills!
Far too long!
My Mom was there with aiden and caileigh and said that it was a lot of fun. Do you mind if I copy/paste a picture or two?
ReplyDeleteYes, I saw her Ashley. :) No, definitely don't mind if you copy and past a few at all. :) I will try to send you a few when I get a chance. Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a great tour!
ReplyDelete