Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Fall Fair win

All the kids entered the fall fair this year. It was our first year entering anything. The boys unfortunately didn't win anything but Rachel won for her jewelry -- she made a little bracelet. She won a third prize ribbon and $1.00. Here a cute picture of her win. I will also post a picture of the things Ethan entered in the fair. Logan had already put his away and I didn't get a picture. :( Next time.



She was super excited that she won!



All smiles with her ribbon.


Ethan's projects.  He did a great job on them!

1 comment:

  1. I was sorry I didn't get into the hall earlier so I could look at all the kids things. I did see Rachels jewelry so that was good. It is fun trying to figure out what the entries are and then let the kids be creative! Great job!

    ReplyDelete