3 Amazing loafs of bread and 12 buns.
Yumminess!
Cookies! These were amazing, Oatmeal and Raisin. Recipe? Unfortunately, I can't remember at the moment which one I used but will post when I remember.
Whole Wheat Bread
Ingredients:
5 1/2 cups/1.3L water
1/4 cup/60 ml organic honey
1/2 cup/125 ml canola oil
1 Tbsp/15 ml sea salt
1/4 tsp/1.25 ml ascorbic acid (I don't put this in and it turns out fine) :D
3 Tbsp/45 ml yeast
11-12 cups/2.7 L Whole-grain Flour (WW)
Directions:
1. Combine all ingredients except whole grain flour. Let Stand until the yeast is dissolved and starting to rise.
2. Coat hands lightly with oil to prevent the dough from sticking to your hands. Add Flour 4 cups at a time and knead for 10 minutes.
3. Shape into loaves or buns and place into pans. Let rise until double in size (usually takes less than an hour at my place).
4. Bake at 325 degrees F/163 degrees C for 30-35 minutes until golden on top.
5. Remove from oven and turn out onto cooling racks immediately! Enjoy!
Nutritional value per serving:
Calories: 83 / Calories from fat: 18 / Protein: 2 g / Carbs: 14 g / Dietary Fiber: 2 g / Sugars: 1 g / Fat: 2 g / Sodium: 142 mg
Makes 4 loaves of 16 slices / About 2 hours total, start to finish. :)
This recipe taken from "The Eat Clean Diet Cookbook" by Tosca Reno.
No comments:
Post a Comment